Information Night Registration
ONLY 1 PLACE LEFT!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, certain changes have been made to Campbelltown Theatre Group's regular operational model.
Therefore, if you are interested in attending our information night in person, you will be required to register your attendance using this Google Form.
This meeting is limited to 30 people attending the meeting with strict social distancing to be applied whilst in the venue. By completing this form, you are agreeing to adhere to the CTGi's COVID Safe Plan which includes:
- Registering upon your arrival.
- Using the available hand sanitiser when entering the building.
- Maintaining a safe distance between all members present at all times.
- No loitering in the foyer or outside the venue before or after the meeting.
The use of face masks is optional, however, in the interest of all present, we strongly recommend this to be done if possible.
You will be contacted prior to the evening to notify you if you are one of the 30 who are allowed access to the venue. Please keep an eye out in your email inbox for this notification.
1) If you are feeling sick/unwell on the day, we kindly ask that you do not attend the meeting rather utilise the
Facebook Live option that will occur at the same time.
2) Due to the strict venue capacity, we ask that you do not bring anyone else to the venue who is not registered.
When: Monday, 28th September (7:00pm)
Where: Town Hall Theatre, 297 Queen St Campbelltown
Full Name (First name, Last name)
Contact Number (mobile number prefered)
Email Address (one that you regularly check)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service