Pink & Flare Return Form
Thank you for shopping with Pink & Flare! Sorry it didn't all work out :(
Please submit one return form per order. Separate multiple items with a comma.
Once the form is submitted, please allow up to two business days for us to generate the RA return code and we email the shipping label to you.
The RA Code and instructions will be sent to the email used for the purchase.
(IMPORTANT) Please take note of the following so your order can be refunded:
1. All garments must be folded neatly in the original packaging (clear plastic bag)
2. All hand tags must be attached and visible through the clear plastic bag (If tags are not attached to the garment, we cannot issue a refund)
3. Include a copy of your order notification email in the return package (so our team knows what order to refund)
4. If you need a different size, please place a new order asap since we cannot hold inventory and/or guarantee the size you want will remain in stock.
5. Any items on sale cannot be returned/exchanged. Sale items (discounted items) are final sale. (items ending in $xx.50)
6. Due to hygiene regulations, bodysuits cannot be returned for any reason.
First Name and Last Name
Email used for Purchase
Please list the item name for the item(s) you would like to return. (Located on the order receipt) (Separate multiple with commas)
What is the reason for your return?
Getting too many compliments
It’s not what I ordered
The item is damaged
Arrived too late
Too short (length)
Too long (length)
Too small (overall fit)
Too large (overall fit)
The quality isn’t great
Ordered more than one size
Looks different than image on site
Making sure you are 100% satisfied is our end goal. We are always looking to improve our products to make sure your next shopping experience is more pleasant. If you have a moment and can give us some valuable feedback, we would be eternally grateful!
What is your height?
5'1" - 5'3"
5'4" - 5'7"
5'8" - 5'10"
What is your usual US dress size?
What is your age range?
18 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 44
45 - 54
Suggestions for improvement
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service