JUNIOR NETBALL LEAGUE REGISTRATION
Autumn 2019 - Online Team Registration
JNL 2019/20 Schedule
1. Draw and league structure to be confirmed after registration deadline
2. Not all dates/timing/venues listed may be used
3. League may be split between venues
4. A Maximum of ONE ‘No Play Date’ per competition can be requested for HKNA's consideration. Requests made after the Team Registration deadline date are unlikely to be met.
U19's born on or after 1st Jan 2001 (10 feet post)
U16's born on or after 1st Jan 2004 (10 feet post)
U14's born on or after 1st Jan 2006 (10 feet post)
U12's born on or after 1st Jan 2008 (10 feet post)
NETTAs U10's born on or after 1st Jan 2010 (8 feet post)
NETTAs U8's born on or after 1st Jan 2012 (8 feet post)
For a player to be registered, the individual player must have;
1) Have had the $160 player registration fee paid by their club.
2) Completed the JNL disclaimer form
- The disclaimer form process for this season will be sent to the Team Covenor for completion before the first round.
- Team convenors/managers are responsible for ensuring all teams members have completed JNL Disclaimer forms.
-Team convenors/Managers must collate all hard copies of the disclaimers and email 1 PDF file per team with all disclaimers enclosed (disclaimers must be in the same order as names listed in the submitted Form B team lists) to
before the first scheduled game.
- The disclaimer form will cover the full netball season, ie. Autumn 2019 and Spring 2020.
- A player who is registered for the Autumn 2019 league and paid the $160 fee does not need to do this again for the Spring 2020 league.
For each team application, the Form B (Team List) must be submitted via email in EXCEL format,. Emails need to be sent to the JNL convenor email:
before 22nd September, 2019 6PM (Sunday).
- A maximum of twelve players are allowed on the team list. Additional players must gain HKNA approval.
- The team list includes names of the players in the team, playing history and date of birth.
- Please submit your draft team list if you cannot confirm your team yet.
- Team lists must be finalised by Week 2 of the competition.
- Within the first 2 weeks, changes to team lists can be re-submitted without penalty
- Team list changes (either adding or changing players) AFTER Week 2 of the competition, will incur an admin fee of $200HKD. The fee will be the same regardless of the number of changes made.
- After Week 2 of the competition, submitted players cannot be moved downwards, only up.
Registration Fees and Payment
1. Team Registration Fee: HK$150 per team, per competition.
(Cross Cheque OR Direct Transfer to HSBC 411-811375-001)
2. Player Registration : $160 per player for full season (Autumn + Spring Competition).
(Cross Cheque OR Direct Transfer to HSBC 178-768966-001)
**** Please note that Team Fee and Player's registration have different Money Transfer account. Please write a separate cheque for Team Fee and Players Registration. ********
*ONE CLUB/TEAM = TWO CHEQUE or TWO TRANSACTION (ONE for Team Fee; ONE for Player Registration)
Please post the cheque OR email receipt of transfer to HKNA
AND JNL Convenor email
before 22nd September 2019 (SUNDAY)
Hong Kong Netball Association
Room 1016, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 25048208 Fax: 25775694
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service