A few items to consider (PLEASE READ AS THESE HAVE CHANGED THIS YEAR):
- If you are registering an institution for membership, only ONE PERSON needs to fill out the membership registration section. If other members are attending convention, each needs to fill out the convention registration section for each person separately.
- ALL REGISTRANTS (for convention or membership) should complete the personal information section.
- If your school has fewer than 3 members, it is cheaper to register for membership as individuals.
- Convention registrations are due by September 15. ***** Any registrations not completed by this date are subject to a $25 late fee. Registrations completed within 48 hours of convention start are subject to a $45 late fee. ****
There are a few registration components.1. The first part has your contact information. *** EVERYONE SHOULD FILL THIS OUT. ***
2. The second component has NSCTA membership information. *** If you have an institutional membership, you only need one of these per school (make sure you include the other teachers in your membership.) *** Please communicate with others in your schools to confirm who has registered.***
3. The third component has the convention registration information. *** Every person attending convention should complete this page.