• Breadline Africa will prioritise projects within a 100km radius of Cape Town.
• As a general rule, Breadline Africa will NOT place infrastructure on privately owned property.
• Any site must have appropriate approval (i.e. permit and or zoning certificate where applicable).
• Applications for office and sick bays for ECDs are not a priority for Breadline Africa• The following applications will NOT BE CONSIDERED:o Skills development projects o Start-up ventures (no history of operation)o Adult and youth projectso Requests for storage facilities o Requests for housing / old age homes / accommodationo Incomplete application forms
• NB: Upon approval, A R5000.00 deposit is required for the infrastructure to be delivered. These funds will be ploughed back into the beneficiary project.
Please complete this form in as much detail as possible to provide a clear understanding of the project.
Submit your completed application form and ALL supporting documentation to Ms Gail Dreyer:
Tel: +27 21 418 0322 Fax: +27 21 418 6406 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: Breadline Africa, PO Box 6, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051 Physical: 2 Somerset Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005