2020 Mentor/Mentee Application
Purpose: To create a forum where leaders in sales-driven organizations can be paired up for a mutually beneficial 1-on-1 mentor/mentee relationship. Whether you are a senior executive (sales or sales operations), a junior leader, or just aspire to grow professionally, you can benefit from this experience.
Benefits: There are numerous benefits to participating, here are just a few.
* Achieve greater career success
* Discover leadership potential
* Expand professional network
* Give back or "pay it forward" to next gen sales leaders
* Advance Atlanta as a hub of top sales talent
1. Sales or Sales Operations professionals need to fill out the attached application.
2. Mentorship program managers pair applicants using matching process.
3. After matches are made, participants will confirm interest in moving forward.
4. Meet 1x/month over 6-month program duration - detailed program guidelines will be available.
Phone: Format xxx-xxx-xxxx
How did you hear about this Mentorship Program?
TAG Sales Leadership Event
Other TAG Event
Referred by TAG Sales Leadership Member
Do You Currently Have Direct Reports?
Briefly Describe the Size/Type of Your Direct Reports
Years in Sales Leadership
> 20 years
10 - 20 years
5 - 9 years
< 5 years
No leadership experience (yet)
Applying for being a Mentor, Mentee or Both
Current Specialties (check all that apply)
Professional or Technical Services Sales
Sales Development (hunter)
Territory Management (farmer SMB)
Account Management (farmer Enterprise)
Building a Sales Team (senior leader)
Strategy (executive leader)
(for Mentees) Select Your Top 3 Objectives
Achieve greater success in my current role
Compete for a promotion in current functional role
Explore new functional role possibilities
Consider an industry change
Discover executive leadership potential
Expand professional network
Other...explain in comments section below
Comments / Requests
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Watkins Home.