Emberhawk Reviewer Tour Sign Ups
This is the OFFICIAL Reviewer Tour for Emberhawk by Jamie Foley, published by Fayette Press and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours.
Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided ebook, post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on Goodreads and/or BookBub, and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form no later than May 10, 2020.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on February 25, 2020, at 11:59 PM EST or later.
Emberhawk by Jamie Foley
Genres: YA Fantasy
Release Date: March 10, 2020
The elementals have decided they're gods, and humans are nothing but fuel for their fire.
A starving trapper.
Merciless drought withers Kira's ranch, leaving her family hungry—and desperate enough to cross the border into the forbidden forest to trap wild game.
But the forest is infested with tree-scorpions and giant cats that wield elemental invisibility, and they're hungry, too. When Kira mistakes one elemental creature for another, she ends up with the last thing she wants in her trap: an enemy soldier.
An invisible spy.
Ryon can't afford to be a prisoner of war. If the Malaano Empire extracts his secrets, the rumors of war will be confirmed—and the tribes stand little chance against the Empire unless they can put aside generations of bad blood for the sake of a Tribal Alliance.
When Ryon's escape leaves Kira injured and her livelihood in flames, Ryon must choose between aiding her… or returning to his chieftess with vital information. But can he survive the trek when an elemental pursues him for his rejected heritage?
A sacrificial princess.
Imperial Princess Vylia is given a powerful ancient stone as her wavesinger trials approach. But is the stone's whispering voice from the water goddess, or a masquerading elemental the creator god imprisoned millennia ago?
When Vylia's diplomatic mission to the tribal lands erupts in fiery revenge, she, Kira, and Ryon must work together to survive—or become pawns in the battle of the gods.
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.
2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.
3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email after sign up closes.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.
Sign Up Now
Please list one of your Reviewer profile names on one of your review sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, BookBub, ChristianBook...etc.
(e.g. Carrie Schmidt - Reading is My SuperPower on Goodreads)
What is your profile url for the review site?
) - If you do not put a direct link here, your sign up will automatically be denied.
Will you need a copy of the book?
NOTE: Book copies are only available as an ebook.
Can you post a review on Amazon?
What is an alternate way to contact you if we can't reach you via email?
(Twitter ID, Instagram ID, phone number, etc.)
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service