Join The Africa YES 2020 Cohort (In Nairobi In Person)
The Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program is a 6-month intensive entrepreneurship, leadership, business training, and exchange program that provides early stage social entrepreneurs of between 18 - 29 years with the resources they need to discover opportunities, unlock their potential and create impact.
The program (happening in Nairobi) seeks to identify, inspire and empower 25 young social entrepreneurs to recognize opportunities, explore innovative approaches, mobilize resources, manage risks, and build viable social ventures.
Why be part of the Africa YES 2020 program?
1. Develop your entrepreneurial leadership skills
2. Hands-on approach on building and growing your social venture
3. Access a network of entrepreneurs, mentors and opportunities (including internships, funding and workshops)
4. Access to grant funding (equity free) of at least $5000 for top entrepreneurs.
5. Be a core part of a family/community of ambitious, talented and passionate entrepreneurs tackling big challenges.
6. Access to in program and follow up investment to build and scale your venture.
7. Access tailored and customized support for your venture including mentors and top talent for your needs.
8. Flexible program that allows you to still run your venture during the program.
The Africa YES 2020 program will run from 2nd November 2019 to 28th March 2020 (every Saturday 9.00 am - 4.00 pm) in-person in Nairobi. For more information, visit our website
Please note that the YES program is largely funded by our program supporters, but requires selected entrepreneurs to be in-person in Nairobi for the sessions. The program sponsorship doesn't cover travel and accommodation for those coming outside Nairobi. Selected entrepreneurs will pay a total program commitment fee of Ksh 25,000/= for the 6 months.
We are so excited for your interest in the program and cannot wait to learn more about you and your social venture. Be sure to respond to all questions in each section and upload your CV/Resume to be considered for the the next stage of the interviews.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service