Please note that all payment for all accommodation is NON-REFUNDABLE.
The information requested in this form will be used for Shiloh registration purposes only - Visit the privacy section on our website: www.winners-chapel.org.uk to find out how we use your data. By completing this form, you consent to this data provided to be used for the above stated purposes only.
2. Representatives of The London Shiloh 2018 Planning Committee will be on ground at Canaanland, Otta, Africa from Sunday 2nd of December 2018. Any delegate planning to arrive earlier than this date should please make alternative arrangements.
3. Pickup of delegates from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos will commence on this date. Please note that only delegates who have provided their travel itinerary will be picked up.
4. Accommodation for delegates in Canaanland will be available from 5 pm on Monday 3rd December 2018. Only delegates who have booked through the committee for accommodation will be attended to.
5. Any candidate who arrives after the commencement of the programme should report to the protocol stand where they will be directed to members of the committee. Please note that no member of the committee will be able to attend to any delegate during service times. Any delegates wishing to leave outside these dates should please make alternative arrangement.
6. Delegates requiring visas to Nigeria should please visit the website of the Nigerian High Commission in their respective locations or check online on www.nigeriahc.org.uk for Visas and immigration information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VISA TO NIGERIA. Letter of invitation can be collected from the church administration team
7. Delegates will be not provided with food. There will be transportation from/to Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and also local transport within Canaanland for services.
8. Delegates can carry out foreign exchange independently.
9. Important contact numbers in Nigeria: (a) Deaconess Bukky +234(0)8050570569 or +234(0)8023278325 (b) Deaconess Femi +234(0)8168013386
10. A list of basic items that delegates will require for a comfortable stay during the programme is attached. Please come with only what you need. Avoid bringing precious and valuable items.