Mozel Sanders Foundation Thanksgiving Dinner
YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT.
Please take a moment to fill out the Liability Waiver & Policy/Procedure Form in order to participate. Your information is completely confidential and only used for compliance requirements. EACH PERSON VOLUNTEERING MUST COMPLETE THE FORM (even parents on behalf of children).
if you are having any trouble on-line click the link below to download the form and email the scanned form to
. If you still have questions you may call (317) 636-7985.
If you would rather PRINT the form, and bring with you the day you volunteer click the below link.
First and Last Name
Group Name (if necessary)
Are You Over the Age of 16?
Emergency Contact Person
Would you like to be added to our e-mail list.
Liability Waiver & Release
Mozel Sanders Foundation, Inc. (MSF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the collection and distribution of food to those in need. I intend to assist MSF as a volunteer. Volunteer activities may include, but are not limited to food reclamation, sorting or distribution at MSF facilities or off-site activities such as assisting with offsite food distribution or special event programs. In consideration of participating as a volunteer and in recognition of the nonprofit status of MSF, I hereby agree as follows:
1. I hereby release Mozel Sanders Foundation, Inc. from, and waive on behalf of myself and my heirs and any minors indicated below, any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of MSF, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any voluntary activities with, or for MSF.
2. This Liability Waiver and Release extends to MSF together with all of its officers, directors, affiliates and agents. *Affiliates includes Butler University, Aramark, and Friendship Missionary Baptist Church.
3. I assume the risk of any and all dangerous conditions in and about Mozel Sanders Foundation, Inc. facilities or in connection with any off-site voluntary activities.
4. IT IS MY INTENTION BY THIS LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE TO EXEMPT MOZEL SANDERS FOUNDATION, INC. AND ALL OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS FROM ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND WRONGFUL DEATH. *Affiliates includes Butler University, Aramark, and Friendship Missionary Baptist Church.
5. This waiver contains the entire agreement between myself and the parties released and their affiliates.
6. This waiver is also given on behalf of the following minor. (One document per minor, please.) (Note: A parent/guardian must sign if this waiver is for a minor.)
7. I give my consent for participating in any videos and photography that may be used by Mozel Sanders Foundation, Inc. in any publicity and/or social media. I release (MSF) from any liability in connection with the use of such materials.
8. I have read this waiver, understand it, and am signing it voluntarily.
*Affiliates includes Butler University, Aramark, and Friendship Missionary Baptist Church. By signing this waiver you are also releasing any liability from our affiliates.
POLICY & PROCEDURES
- Safety is our main priority! Please refrain from engaging in hazardous activities, such as running through the building, riding pallet jacks, or other forms of horseplay.
- When lifting heavy objects, use your legs to push upwards, keep your back straight, and your body balanced. Do NOT attempt to lift over 50lbs. without assistance.
- Report all accidents and injuries to appropriate staff.
- The use of iPods, MP3 players, cell phones or other electronics is not permitted while in the facility or onsite.
- Wash your hands before and after handling food items.
- Please use aprons, hairnets, and gloves when handling and sorting food items.
- Eating or drinking is permitted only in the dining room area.
- Food and other products may not be removed from the facility.
- ALL volunteers should check-in at the sign-in table. Please sign-in using the Volunteer Logbook. Volunteers who have not pre-registered and/or signed waiver release will not be allowed to work.
- Parking spaces are located on the side of the building. Some additional parking spots are available around the buidling and on the street please make sure the spots are not designated parking spaces for students.
- Remain in your assigned area unless otherwise told by a staff member.
- Mozel Sanders Foundation will not be held responsible for missing personal belongings. Please leave valuables in your car.
- Sexual harassment, violence, or other offensive speech will not be tolerated.
- No one under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be permitted to volunteer.
- ALL volunteers MUST wear closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops or sandals), otherwise you will not be permitted to volunteer inside the kitchen area.
- Please wear comfortable and appropriate clothing—this includes shirts with no sleeves (no tank tops), jeans or shorts of appropriate length (no clothing with controversial messages or sexually suggestive).
- Volunteer tasks vary on a day-to-day basis, but generally include unloading, sorting perishable and non-perishable food items, preparing, and/or packing grocery bags for families in need.
Confrimation of Liability Waiver & Release and Policy/Procedures
I have read and understand
Type your full legal name and/or legal guardian
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service