BlueStamp Student Application
Thank you for your interest in BlueStamp's 2023 Summer Program!
This application has four sections:
1: Student and Family Information
2: Personal Statement (pdf or doc upload)
3: Program Information
4: Financial Aid Application (pdf or image upload if applicable)
Note: You will not be able to leave the form to come back to it so make sure to fill out everything and submit it at the end. Prepare your personal statement beforehand so it is ready to upload. If you plan on applying for financial aid, you will also need to upload your most recent tax form.
PERSONAL STATEMENT PROMPT
BlueStamp Engineering (BSE) is a rigorous, hands-on learning program with a strong focus on independent learning and problem solving. Unlike typical classes, students at BSE choose what to work on each day and are the masters of their ultimate success. We welcome students from all academic/experience levels, while seeking out those who have the interest and motivation to grow. With this in mind, please write a 3-5 paragraph personal statement about your interest in the BSE program. Feel free to write about any topic with creativity and passion!
Some topics you could potentially include in your statement:
- What skills would you like to attain or expand on while at BlueStamp?
- What background (if any) do you have in STEM?
- What areas/fields in STEM do you find the most interesting?
- How have you shown perseverance in the past?
- What is the most challenging task you've taken on by yourself?
- What project(s) are you interested in building with us?