NY/NJ Virtual Seminar Scholarships
The deadline to apply is Tuesday, February 23rd. Please put down an email address that you check regularly.
By submitting this application, you accept the following conditions:
1. You must take the online seminar exam (to be announced in the class).
2. Payments may only be made online with a credit or debit card.
3. If you receive a partial scholarship, you are responsible to pay any remaining balance. You will be notified via email of the amount owed and the payment deadline.
4. You must respond to the award offer by the deadline. Failure to do so will result in a nullified application. Apply using an email address that you check regularly.
5. Those who apply and receive a scholarship, yet do not attend the seminar (without notifying the scholarship department ahead of time) will be given least priority in future scholarship applications.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of Seminar
Last Breath: Fiqh of Death
What state do you live in?
What is the maximum amount you're sincerely able to pay?
Please describe your financial situation.
Anything else you'd like to tell us?
Convert/Revert to Islam
First Al Maghrib Class
Hafidh(a) of Qur'an
Significantly financially impacted by COVID-19
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Qabeelah Tayybah.
Terms of Service