Dance Dreams Holiday Workshop Registration
This form registers you for our upcoming 'Dance Dreams Holiday Workshop, to be held on Friday & Saturday 8-9 October 2021 at Pro-Arte Alphen Park Studios 08:30-15:30.
This fun and diverse dance workshop is intended to ‘inspire dreams of a career in dance’ in young students, but also to help them see what it would take to get there...
- There will be 2 programs running simultaneously namely:
1. The Junior Program for students age 10-13 (with ballet experience under Intermediate Foundation Level)
2. The Senior Program for students with experience levels of Intermediate Foundation in ballet upwards.
There will ONLY be space for 15 students per program.
- Please note that strict COVID-19 Protocols such as wearing masks and sanitising will apply and be in place.
Please note that as a fundraiser for charity, ALL PROFITS WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT the Rhythm of Hope Dance Outreach Program (PBO 930067805).
Price: R650 per student which includes:
Juniors: 12x 45-60 min sessions including practical/arts & crafts sessions
Seniors 10x 1 hour-1.25 hour Sessions including practical/arts & crafts sessions
Please dress in neat ballet attire with hair in a bun as for class and bring the following along:
- Basic Make-up box/Kit
- Character Shoes or Sneaker Tekkies (for Tap/Spanish Sessions) Can be rented upon request*
- Notepad & Pen
FINAL UPDATED SCHEDULE WILL BE COMMUNICATED SOON…
Please complete the questions below, and to finalise your registration, make an EFT payment of the fee to:
Rhythm of Hope Outreach `
FNB Cheque Account 62793897003, `
Branch: 250655 sending proof of your payment (with DDreamsWS yourname as the reference eg DDreamsLarissa) to
NB: This information will remain confidential AND a non-refundable 24hr-cancelation policy applies, so please make sure that you can attend this event, and if not, cancel at least 2 days before the event, or you will still be liable to pay, even if you cannot attend.
Name and Surname
Ballet Experience Level
Program Registering For
Junior Program (Age 10-13, Pre-Intermediate Foundation)
Senior Program (Ballet Intermediate Foundation level upwards)
Any current Injuries we need to be made aware of?
Any special requests for the Workshop?
Any other Questions?
Who referred you to book for this Workshop?
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & LIABILITY WAIVER
It is advisable to have the clearance of your medical doctor before starting any new exercise regimen, including Dance.
Please always alert the instructor before class if any new or recurrent condition, injury, pain etc. arises.
I do not and will not in the future hold Talitha de Klerk or any of the instructors at Rhythm of Hope Dance & Outreach or YDCT responsible for any injuries, pain or discomfort suffered by me as a result of participation in Dance Classes.
I agree with the special precautions above
1. I acknowledge the contagious and unpredictable nature of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) that makes it difficult to prevent transmission, and I hereby voluntarily execute this COVID-19 Transmission Indemnity Form (Indemnity) in my capacity as the parent or legal guardian of this student.
2. I acknowledge that the Department of Health and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing, and that YDCT and Rhythm of Hope has put in place preventative measures and other protocols to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 but, even so, the Student's participation in this workshop may subject him/her to the risk of being infected with the COVID-19. I also acknowledge that the student is under no obligation to attend this workshop if the student has any safety concerns, and notwithstanding this, I have freely consented to their participation fully aware of, and on the voluntary assumption of, the aforementioned risk.
3. We undertake to follow and obey, and to impress on the student to follow and obey, all rules, instructions, directions, and requirements of YDCT & Rhythm of Hope in this regard.
I agree with the special COVID-19 precautions above
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service