2017 Congregational Retreat (May 5 - 7)
Unfortunately due to low registration we have had to postpone our retreat until the fall. As soon as a new date is scheduled we'll let you know! If you have questions or concerns or want to take part in future planning, please contact RabbiSchaller@ceebj.org
This form was created using Google Forms. Create your own