The V4 Videodrones Open Call
THE OPEN CALL IS CLOSED. Thank you!!
Using drones for filmmaking purposes is a relatively new area of focus often used for commercial and entertainment purposes. Drones capture a bird's eye view of the world we aren't often privy too and we'll use this to inspire our artistic interventions and storytelling.
In this four day workshop in Slovakia you will learn from various experts about the topic of drone usage and borders. You will be working in an interdisciplinary international team, developing speculative scenarios on drone usage.
***Who are we looking for?***
- Visegrad region (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia) based creatives
- artists, photographers, filmmakers, creative directors and technologists
- anyone with an interest and passion in learning to work with and capture drone video footage for artistic and commercial purposes
- Women, POC, LGBTQ+ encouraged to apply!
- if not sure, apply!
• Apply before May 8th
• Workshop takes place 7 June - 11 June 2021 (please book all the days, the accommodation is provided and covered for the V4 countries)
The workshop is realised thanks to the kind support of Visegrad Fund. The participants cover their own travel costs.
***No prior experience is required.***
What is your full name?
What pronouns are you using?
She / her
He / him
They / them
Where do you live?
The Czech Republic
Please tell us why would you like to participate (200-300 words). Explain why you wish to participate, what skill would you like to contribute to the group and on the contrary, what would you like to learn.
Your phone number including the country code:
Optional: Link to your CV / portfolio
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service