Dadbods Gaming - Member Signup
So you think you have what it takes? Just kidding...
We're super happy that you've found us. Were just a bunch of laid back dads that like to get together online and play video games, chat about life, and bond together as a respectful gaming community.
First off - Yes, you have to be a man to join. This is a men's group. Women and children need not apply here.
Secondly - No, you don't have to be a dad, but you do have to be mature. Dads are our target demographic because most of them are more mature and laid back. Just be cool and relax and you'll fit in just fine.
Lastly - We don't really have an approval process, so if you've made it this far, you're pretty much already a member in our hearts. This form is just so we can get to know you better. We want to know what games you love and what topics you're into, so that we can make sure Dadbods has everything that you're looking for in a gaming community!
***You will be directed to our Discord invite once this form is completed!***
This list is not all inclusive! It may be changed or updated at any time as the Staff feels necessary.
Any violations of the rules below may result in being banned from the Dadbods community.
1. No sexist, racist, homophobic or any other rude or disrespectful comments will be tolerated.
2. Absolutely no drama is allowed in Dadbods Gaming.
3. Don't be a negative nancy. Part of maintaining a laid back and enjoyable environment is mutual positivity.
4. Don't be a troll. Treat others as you would want to be treated.
5. This is a men's group. More specifically a group for gamer dads. Don’t invite your mom, your wife, or any kids in here. Respect the sanctum.
6. Links and invites to other servers are not allowed to be posted, unless approved by the staff.
7. This isn’t the place for politics or religious discussion. While we respect your beliefs and opinions, this is just not the place.
8. Don’t post any nudity, anything NSFW or pornographic on this Discord server. We all have kids, man.
9. We're all here to have fun. Sometimes gaming can get stressful. Remember, it’s just a game and you are playing with real people that have feelings too.
10. If you have issues with another member, settle it in private. If those issues can't be resolved, message a mod/staff member.
11. If you have a complaint, suggestion, or want to report someone for violating any of the above rules, send any of the staff or mods a message!
12. Moderators have the right to mute/kick/ban at their discretion.
Have you read our community rules?
If not, please stop and read them before proceeding!
Do you agree to abide by our community rules?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service