INTRODUCTION TO RADICALLY OPEN DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY (Verona, Italy) - First Italian Introductory Training with THOMAS LYNCH
Upon completion of this one-day training, participants will be able to:
- Explain a new biosocial theory for Over-Control
- Describe the RO DBT treatment structure
- Describe new RO DBT treatment strategies designed to enhance willingness for self-inquiry and flexible responding.
- Describe the RO DBT treatment hierarchy
- Describe a novel treatment mechanism positing open expression = trust = social connectedness
- List examples of strategies designed to improve pro-social cooperative signaling via activation of the parasympathetic nervous system’s social-safety system
Thomas R. Lynch is Professor Emeritus in the School of Psychology at University of Southampton. He was the Director of the Duke Cognitive Behavioural Research and Treatment Program at Duke University (USA). Professor Lynch is the treatment developer of Radically Open-Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (RO-DBT). He has been the recipient of multiple large research grants from a range of sources, including the National Institutes of Health, National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression, American Foundation of Suicide Prevention, the Hartford Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, and the National Institute for Health Research. He is currently the Chief Investigator of a multi-centre randomized controlled trial examining the efficacy and mechanisms of RO-DBT funded by the NIHR- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation programme (
The Training will take place on October 17th, 2020 from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, at the "Fondazione Nigrizia" headquarters, on Vicolo Pozzo n. 1 - Verona, Italy. The language of the course is English, and the consecutive translation from English into Italian will be carried out.
Registrations are open to psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, neuropsychiatrists. The participation fee is 200 euros (VAT exempt). To register you need to:
1) Fill in this online form
2) Proceed with the payment of the fee by bank transfer:
Name: Associazione Tages Onlus
IBAN: IT 15 O 0867338050020000204566
Bank: Chianti Banca
Purpose of the payment: "Registration Tages RO DBT - Surname"
3) The registration procedure is considered completed and confirmed only after sending a PDF copy of the transfer made to the email address:
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of participants; in case of cancellation by the Organizing Committee, the participants will be reimbursed for the entire registration fee. The reimbursement of the fee is not provided in the event of cancellation by the participants.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Francesca Righi and Cecilia Trevisani (
Francesco Mancini (Scientific Referent), Veronica Cavalletti, Elena Prunetti and Simone Cheli
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITES:
Register for RO DBT Workshop:
Name of paying individual or organisation (if different from above)
Any additional comments
Tages Onlus and APC/SPC will hold your personal details such as your name, email and postal address on secure databases only accessible by our company staff. All data is stored securely on password protected devices or software programs. We will never share your personal details with anyone else outside of our company.
This information is used to
1. Register you for the training and send you the invoice for the training you have signed up to. To this end, your details will be entered into an accountancy software program.
2. Send you information about the training via email, including the training certificate after successful completion of the training.
3. Send you information about our other events (newsletter)
Please indicate whether you agree for your personal details to be stored securely on our database for the purposes described under items 1 and 2 above of the Privacy Notice
I do not agree (please note, this means we will be unable to register you for our course)
Please indicate whether you agree for your personal details to be stored securely on our database for the purposes described under item 3 above of the Privacy Notice
I do not agree
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service