Gincident 2019 takes place at the Flour Shed, Harts Mill, Port Adelaide on Saturday 14 Dec 2019
Gincident will be open to the public 12noon-7pm
Performers will perform a 45 minute set with the option to do 2 sets.
Your application will be evaluated by the Gincident committee. The form must be completed in full for your application to be considered. This includes providing all relevant supporting documents.
To complete this application you will need to:
- Provide your Business details (including your ABN / ACN / ACNC number, if applicable)
- Give an ~150 word or less description of your act
- Provide your marketing details (including an ~150 word or less biography of your act)
Below is a list of all the documents that will be requested during your application:
- 3 high quality promotional images of your act (Required)
- a print ready (high quality) version of your logo (if available)
* Documents can be uploaded during completion of this form. Upload instructions will be provided when a document is required.
You should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting this form. Should you not receive any confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Any amendments to your application can be made up until 15 Nov 2019.