"Gincident" - Performer Application
Thank you for taking the step to apply as a performer at Gincident! Scheduled to be held at the Flour Shed, Harts Mill, Port Adelaide on Saturday 14 December 2019. Gincident will be open to the public 12noon - 7pm to allow for maximum exposure in this unique venue.
"Gincident [noun] An event that happened due to one too many gins!"
Please provide your contact email address to begin the application. This email will be used to confirm your application and to contact you throughout the process.
Performing at Gincident
Gincident 2019 takes place at the Flour Shed, Harts Mill, Port Adelaide on Saturday 14 Dec 2019
Gincident will be open to the public 12noon-7pm
Performers will perform a 45 minute set with the option to do 2 sets.
Your application will be evaluated by the Gincident committee. The form must be completed in full for your application to be considered. This includes providing all relevant supporting documents.
To complete this application you will need to:
- Provide your Business details (including your ABN / ACN / ACNC number, if applicable)
- Give an ~150 word or less description of your act
- Provide your marketing details (including an ~150 word or less biography of your act)
Below is a list of all the documents that will be requested during your application:
- 3 high quality promotional images of your act (Required)
- a print ready (high quality) version of your logo (if available)
* Documents can be uploaded during completion of this form. Upload instructions will be provided when a document is required.
You should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting this form. Should you not receive any confirmation, please email us at
. Any amendments to your application can be made up until 15 Nov 2019.
* Applications must be lodged by 30 Sept
* Decisions on accepted performers will be announced before 15 August 2019
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Veganfestival.info.