A Whole Nother Story Book Quiz
We ask the first three questions to include high-scoring quiz-takers in the Hall of Fame.
Adults are welcome to take quizzes, but their scores are not included in the Hall of Fame.
City and State/Province
If you are outside North America, please enter your city and country
1) Triskaidekaphobia is . . .
The fear of truth serum
The fear of liars
The fear of the three primary colors
The fear of the number thirteen
2) The ironic thing about the author’s advice about ghosts is . . .
The ghost tells him not to take advice from anyone
The ghost tells Maggie exactly how to save their mother
The author says he doesn’t believe in ghosts
The ghost insists he is smarter than the sock puppet
3) In this book, Jough rhymes with . . .
4) Gerard collects . . .
Dirt clods shaped like presidential heads
Gum imprints from the sign of each town they’ve lived in
5) The missing half of the code to the time machine is . . .
Destroyed by FBI agents
Discovered after Steve is ripped to shreds
Embedded in the rocks in Leon’s fish bowl
Inside Maggie’s hair brush
6) Why won’t Ethan and Olivia agree to sell their invention?
They don’t want their inventions to be used to hurt other people
No one offers them enough money to make it worthwhile
They want to keep it secret until they are sure it works
They intend to donate it to the baseball museum
7) Which word best describe’s Mr. 5’s feelings about Mr. 88 and Mr. 207?
8) Which of the following is NOT true about Jibby and his friends?
They rescue Mr. Cheeseman from the bad guys
They are a traveling circus
They are cursed for stealing the White Gold Chalice
They are related to the Cheeseman family
They argue about the differences between words like “mash” and “smash”
9) Buck’s useful gift to the Cheeseman children turns out to be . . .
A dog that senses danger
A lucky baseball bat
Extra bubble gum
10) LVR stands for . . .
Luminal Velocity Regulator
Laser Vortex Retractor
Light Vegetarian Rigatoni
Least Variable Radius
Loquacious Voracious Resistance
Please enter any other book quizzes you have taken on this site to help us track all your points for the Hall of Fame.
Enter "none" if this is your first book quiz.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service