Quiz 12a (Course 1 Understand Quran & Salah)
1. Difference between Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Naas?
Surah Al-Falaq seeks protection from 3 evils and Surah An-Naas from one evil.
Surah Al-Falaq mentions one attributes of Allah and Surah An-Naas mentions 3 attributes of Allah
Surah Al-Falaq seeks protection from mostly worldly harms and Surah An-Naas from mostly aakhirah harms.
Both encourage us to propagate the message by starting with "Qul"
All of the above
2. After accepting Allah as the King, should we..
Be happy and forget about implementing His commandments in our day-to-day life
Follow His rules
Recitation is enough. We did our job.
Count how many awards we got for each letter
3. Sharr (شَرّ) has two meanings:
Good and bad
Good and evil
Evil and suffering
Protection and evil
Shaitaan wants you to be depressed. He continuously whispers negative thoughts. The cure is to recite:
5. What is the singular of عُقَد?
6. When any one of you sleeps, Satan ties three knots at the……?
Back of the neck
7. Select the correct meaning of يَحْسُدُوْنَ النَّاسَ ?
they envied people
you all envy people
you envy people
they envy people
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service