CROOMS 2019-2020 Multi - Scholarship Application
To acknowledge outstanding senior students who are seeking to pursue secondary education at an accredited Technical School, College, or University.
This one application will give you access to the follow scholarship opportunities:
• Crooms Business Advisory Committee Scholarship: Four (4) $500.00 scholarships will be awarded.
• Edward Blacksheare Scholarship
• Dr. Vogel Scholarship
• NAF Scholarship - student must demonstrate internship completion*
• Crooms AoIT Alumni Association Community Scholarship *
• Veritas Scholarship *
*If funds are available
This program is designed to recognize academic achievement & improvement in addition to recognizing those students who have continually strive for excellence in other Crooms organizations as well as the community. These scholarship may also consider economic need coupled with other factors to determine and award.
• Be a high school senior at Crooms AOIT and must be enrolled as a student for at least two (2) school years.
• Have an overall grade point average of 2.5
• Demonstrate a sense of community and community interaction. Provide a reference letter(s) to support your statement.*
• Demonstration of initiative with a combination of extracurricular activities and leadership abilities is a plus. Provide a letter(s) from a faculty member and/or an extra-curricular advisor to support your activities/participation. *
• Submit a well prepared resume.
• Submit the one page only unofficial transcript-(Class Summary-For Advisement Purposes Only) (PDF from the FTE Clerk) and application. If you submit more than one-page transcript, your application will not be considered.
Provide a teacher (s) recommendation letter (s).*
*These letters must be on letterhead and include contact information (name, title, organization, email address and telephone number (s).*
Note: No one factor shall be above all other factors. The final decision shall be based on a combination of factors.
Students will be notified of award prior to graduation. Students selected to receive scholarships will also be recognized by a scholarship committee member at the Awards Ceremony.
All application materials must be submitted online, by the end of the school day on Thursday, February 14, 2020. Recipients of the award will be notified via a letter from the scholarship committee.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service