Open Mat Form
Welcome to Redkite Muaythai & Fitness Studio Open Mat Training session. By signing this form, you are confirming that you have adequate training to use the facilities provided and are aware that there is no coaching to take place during an open mat. It is however ultimately, at the discretion of the Studio Supervisor as to whether or not participation will be permitted.
If they feel that you are in danger of injuring yourself or others, you will be asked to return once adequate instruction has been acquired. When possible, the superisor will offer assistance and can direct you towards training sessions that may help improve your skills.
You must agree to the following terms in order to participate.
1) Muaythai based workouts are permitted. Light contact sparring is also permitted but only on the production of a current Club licence and member to member insurance. The Studio Supervisor is required to check these details before permitting sparring. The decision is ultimately at the Supervisors discretion and may not be permitted even when the a current licence is produced.
2) You must agree to treat the equipment and facilities provided with respect. General wear and tear is inevitable but in the event of any damage caused to the equipment or studio due to a lack of consideration, your session maybe cancelled and you may not be allowed to use the facilities again.
3) You must adhere to the Red Kite Behaviour Policy.
4) The Supervisor may cancel a session at any time and for any reason they deem necessary.
5) You must behave at all times in a considerate fashion to others using the facilities and the Supervisor. Failure to do so may result in your session being terminated.
6) I recommend that should an injury be incurred, professional medical advice is sought with immediate effect.
Please make sure you have read the rules carefully and the ‘Disclaimer’ below and then sign this sheet to confirm that you understand the Policy and are clear about your requirements/responsibilities.
You cannot participate in the Open Mat session unless this form has been signed.
I understand and appreciate that whilst every effort is taken by The Red Kite School of Thai & Kickboxing and it’s instructors to ensure maximum safety during my training, due to the nature of Thai & Kickboxing, as with all physical activity, there are risks involved. I am aware that whilst attending the ‘Open Mat’ session that I am responsible for my own safety and must not place any other attendee in a position of risk. In the unlikely event of an incident/accident occurring, I indemnify The Red Kite School of Thai & Kickboxing, it’s instructors/supervisors and the martial arts school against any form of legal action.
I agree to the Terms & Conditions of attending an Open Mat session as outlined above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service