Artefakts Ceramic Tile Painting Workshop
Greetings! Thank you for your interest in Artefakts Ceramic Tile Painting Workshop. Do take a minute to fill out your details and we will be in touch with you shortly.
If you are making a general enquiry or would like to know more about our Workshops, please leave us a message at the bottom of this form and let us know how we can be of help!
If you would like to register for our Ceramic Tile Painting Workshop, please indicate your preferred date. We will contact you asap to advise you regarding the availability of slots. Registration will be confirmed only after full payment is received. Thank you!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Ceramic Tile Painting Workshop
Ceramic Tile Painting Workshop
• Various Days and Times (Please refer to schedule below)
• 2.5 hours per session
• Small class size – Max 8 students
• Flexible schedule – We understand you may have a busy schedule or last minute matters to attend to. No worries at all. If you are unable to make it for any reason, just inform us and we will arrange for you to attend the next available session! You may also transfer the credits to another type of workshop, provided the value is the same or less.
• Please read our cancellation and refund policy at the bottom.
This workshop is suitable for:
• Adults, individuals & groups, couples
• Teens (13yrs and above)
• Parent & child pair (under 12 yrs)
• No prior art experience required
• Special private events – couple dates, anniversaries, hen parties, or corporate team bonding events
Individual (i.e. one pax only) – SGD$80.00/pax
Pair & Group (i.e. 2 pax or more) – SGD$75.00/pax
Child (10-12 yrs) – SGD$50.00/pax
Parent & One Child (10-12 yrs) – SGD$130.00
Parent & Two Children (10-12 yrs) – SGD$180.00
Number of Pax
Schedule: Please select preferred date
4 Dec (Sat) 2.30pm-5pm
11 Dec (Sat) 2.30pm-5pm
18 Dec (Sat) 2.30pm-5pm
8 Jan (Sat) 2.30pm-5pm
22 Jan (Sat) 2.30pm-5pm
29 Jan (Sat) 2.30pm-5pm
I would like to request my preferred date & time below (Please fill in "Other"):
Location Map of Artefakts at Goodman Arts Centre
All classes will be conducted at our art studio located at:
90 Goodman Road Block O #02-64 Goodman Arts Centre Singapore 439053
Nearest MRT: Mountbatten Circle Line (Yellow); CC7; Exit B (7 mins fully sheltered walk to Goodman Arts Centre)
Buses 12, 14, 30, 158, 196, 401 Bus Stop 80279 right outside Goodman Arts Centre, overhead bridge
My Phone number
Buying this Ceramic Tile Painting Workshop as a Gift?
For your easy reference, below is the process for purchase and redemption of Gift Vouchers:
• Simply make payment for the selected option, for example, Ceramic Tile Panting Workshop Individual $80.00/pax
• Leave us the Recipient's name, email and contact number (below)
• You will inform your Recipient of the gift voucher
• Recipient will receive a notification email from us regarding your gift, with instructions on how to redeem
• Recipient to book the workshop session here when she/he is ready
• Recipient will type “Gift from [YOUR NAME]” under My Message for us to identify the booking
• No payment is required for the booking
• Validity of voucher is 3 months from date of purchase
I'm buying this as a Gift (Please provide Recipient's Name, Email and Contact No)
My message or enquiry questions
I would like to pay by: [NOTE: Type your Name under "Transfer Details" for us to identify your payment]
PayNow – Pay to UEN 53339465A Artefakts Art. Craft. Design
PayLah – Pay to Mobile Number 81894281
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving full and correct payment at least 3 days before commencement of course/workshop
2. Cheque payments or Direct Bank Transfers: Pay to ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN; Maybank Singapore, AC No: 04031040051
3. Payments: PayNow to UEN 53339465A ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN; PayLah: Mobile Number 81894281
4. A confirmation email indicating successful payment will be sent to you via email
5. Please check and verify details of course/workshop title, dates, time are correct when you receive our email notification. Inform us at
if there are discrepancies or if you wish to make changes
6. Classes are conducted in-person at our art studio
7. Guests are responsible for their own punctuality. There will be no extension of class time for guests who arrive late
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
We sincerely hope you will get to enjoy the art experience you have booked. However, we understand our schedules can be unpredictable and sometimes, last minute surprises may come our way…
1. If you are unable to make it, you may join the next available class or arrange for an alternative session on a mutually convenient date
2. You may postpone the workshop session for up to a period of 2 calendar months from date of original session
3. Likewise, please understand that we may have to reschedule classes due to insufficient number of guests or changes to our studio availability
4. In the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be notified in good time. You may choose to accept the new date or receive a full refund
5. Booked sessions are transferable so you may transfer it to another person to attend the workshop in your place. Just inform us via
or WhatsApp 8189 4281
Please note “days” include Saturdays & Sundays; Counting starts from date of payment received
• 7 days or more before workshop date: 100% full refund via bank transfer to your specified account
• 4-6 days before workshop date: 90% refund
• 2-3 days before workshop date: 70% refund
• 1 day i.e. 24 hrs before workshop date: 50% refund
• Less than 24 hrs before workshop date: No refund (Note: You may prefer to postpone and arrange for an alternative date)
For Courses, there will be strictly no refund for unconsumed sessions. However, you may convert the remaining credits to try our workshops instead.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Thanks again for reaching out to Artefakts. We value your time and effort in contacting us. We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry or registration of interest as soon as possible! Thank you!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service