The purpose of this grant is to support teachers for classroom improvements to purchase supplies and materials, repair equipment or to provide professional development to our members in order help improve the educational setting for their students in their classrooms.
The requirements to apply for this grant are as follows:
1. Applicants must be a CTEA member and a Technology Education Teacher. CTEA membership is include in the conference registration. Registration and payment must be received prior to September 15. Register by visiting us online at www.cteaonline.org. (A Technology Education Teacher is defined as Career and Technical Education, Industrial Arts, Technology Education, STEM, Engineering and Design)
2. CTEA Members may nominate Technology Education Teachers for the grant money. (ie District Coordinators, prinicipal's, teachers may nominate a technology education program or teacher to receive the award.)
3. Winner(s) will be announced at the Annual CTEA Rocky Mountain States Conference.
4. Completed online application and conference registration must be received two weeks prior to the Annual CTEA Rocky Mountain States Conference.
5. Recipients of the grant money will be expected to present an Interest Session at the following CTEA Conference or the grant money will need to be returned to the CTEA. Presenter Registration may be found at www.cteaonline.org.
**Depending on grant money available only partial grants may be provided.