21st Century Virtual After School Program Sign Up Form
RAPCS and 21st Century is offering a Virtual After School Program for RAPCS students and families during April 27, 2020 to May 29, 2020. We encourage our students and families to participate in our educational and fun programs. Please sign up for the program(s) spots are limited and will fill up fast. Below is a list of our programs, descriptions, days, and times:
1. Tutoring - Students can get additional support with some of their favorite RAPCS staff, and a few new faces.
Monday - Thursday 5PM-7PM Saturday 2PM-4PM
2. Movement & Mindfulness - Students and families will dance, step, and practice traditional workouts while practicing meditation and mindfulness techniques. Ms. Drinks, Brother O, and Sista Bella will get you moving with a purpose.
Movement - Tuesday 7PM-8PM and Saturday 1PM-2PM
Mindfulness- Thursday 7PM-8PM
3. Book Club- Students will download approved book novels and will discuss various topics from the book. Ms. Stewart and Ms. M. Johnson will make sure everyone's on the same page.
Monday and Wednesday 3PM-5PM
4. Advocacy & Creative Expression (ACE) Students will participate in guided art sessions and creative writing workshops that support them in speaking up for themselves. Ms. Harris, Brother Eli, and Sista Stephanie will be helping you put your heART in the game.
Creative Writing – Thursday and Friday 5PM-7PM
Art - Wednesday 5PM-7PM
5. Cameras Converting Communities- Students and their families will use cameras to tell stories through photography and videography projects like making their own memes, social media challenges, skits, and commercials. Brother Kyle and a few special guests will be holding this group down.
Monday 5PM-7PM and Saturday 3PM-5PM
6. Shows & Bros/Screens & Queens - Students will watch tv shows to spark conversation about life and the ups and downs that come with it. Brother Kyle, Oba, and Quan will hold it down for the Kings, and Ms. Ortiz will rock out with Queens.
7. Science Club- Students will discover the science behind everyday household items. Students will be able to show what they learned by participating in a Virtual Science Fair. Mr. Mitchell's got you covered!
8. Entrepreneurship & Business Development - A business development program to teach families ways to earn additional income that can benefit them in times like these. Mr. Mitchell and Ms. Moses are on the job!
Thursday and Friday 5PM-7PM
Are you a member of our community, and not a RAPCS student?
Select Groups You Want to Join
Movement & Mindfulness
Advocacy & Creative Expression (ACE)
Cameras Converting Communities
Shows & Bros (Boys Club)
Screens & Queens (Girls Club)
Entrepreneurship & Business Development
What's your super power? (Everybody has one)
Do you have a device with internet access at home?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Richard Allen Preparatory Charter School Inc..