Appalachian Power Internet Survey - Raleigh County
Welcome to the Appalachian Power Internet Survey for Raleigh County! Blue Ridge Advisory Services is a broadband consulting firm that has been engaged by Appalachian Power to identify unserved and served communities in Raleigh County. Completing this 2-minute survey will help provide valuable, anonymous information about the specific communities in need of high speed Internet service, as well as those who are already served.
Thank you for completing the survey! If you have any questions, please contact
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is the home address where you have Internet service (or would like to receive Internet service)? Please include the FULL physical street address.
2. In which County is this address located?
3. Is there at least one student currently living at this address?
4. Do you currently have Internet service at this address?
5. If "No", what is the main reason why you do not have Internet service at this address?
Don't need or want Internet service
6. If "Yes", what type of Internet service do you have?
Hot Spot on Mobile Device
7. Who is your Internet service provider?
8. What is the approximate speed (download x upload) of your household's Internet service? If you are not sure, go to
from your home laptop or computer.
Less than 10 X 1
Less than 25 X 3, but greater than 10 X 1
Less than 100 X 10, but greater than 25 X 3
Greater than 100 X 10
Unable to conduct speed test
9. How much do you pay monthly for Internet service?
Between $35 and $45 per month
Between $45 and $55 per month
Between $55 and $65 per month
More than $65 per month
I'm not sure / it is bundled with other services
I don't have Internet service
10. How reliable is your Internet service (1 being "Completely Unreliable and 10 being "Very Reliable")?
11. On average, how long does a typical Internet service outage last?
Only a few minutes
More than 1 Day
12. Generally, how satisfied are you with your Internet service (1 being "Completely Dissatisfied and 10 being "Very Satisfied")?
Please include any other comments about your Internet service.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service