Active Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
Our last virtual training were fully booked, the seat are limited so book your seat now.
Fill out this form to reserve a seat for the Virtual Training: Active Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation.
You'll receive a confirmation email within 24 hours upon approval.
PROGRAM: Active Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
DATE : 7 - 9 December 2020 (Monday-Wednesday)
TIME: UTC/GMT +8 hours , 9.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
New Techniques and Approaches
• This course brings new techniques and approaches to the disciplines of active portfolio management and asset allocation. Participants will learn how to apply these new approaches in managing equity and bond portfolios. Top-down asset allocation methodologies will be examined along with bottom-up stock and bond analysis
Active Portfolio Management
• In this practical and hands-on training course, the various active approaches to managing a portfolio will be covered. In addition, significant attention will be paid to the management and analysis of active risk in a portfolio. Participants will tackle real world case studies to understand how the best institutions and managers generate superior returns in a risk-controlled manner
• Formulate and implement an active portfolio management strategy
• In-depth understanding of how the world’s best fund managers generate excess returns
• Practical application of risk budgeting approaches to active portfolio management
• Clear articulation of your investment approach and philosophy to managing portfolios
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course will be of value to professionals in the following areas:
• Fund and Portfolio Managers
• Investment Analysts
• Asset Allocators
• Investment Strategists
• Risk Analysts and Managers
• Performance and Attribution Analysts
• Client Relationship Managers
• Compliance Managers
EXPERT TRAINER'S PROFILE
The trainer is a dedicated training solutions provider to the Global Pension, Fund Management and Private Wealth Management sectors. He has over 20 years of training experience and he specializes in the design and delivery of training programmes across the full spectrum of products and asset classes, both traditional and alternative. He is highly respected for his ability to explain and teach sophisticated investment and pension products and strategies in a very engaging manner.
The trainer began his investment management career with Abbey Life in Dublin in 1981 before moving to London in 1985 to work for Irish Life Assurance Plc. At Irish Life, he was responsible for investment product marketing and new fund launches and was responsible for the company's successful entry into the single premium bond market.
He joined County Bank at the end of 1986 as Research and Development executive in the unit trust division. In 1987 he transferred to the investment management division, assuming responsibility for the management and performance of Canadian equity investments. In 1991, he was seconded to the European equity desk to manage a research project on European smaller companies. At the end of 1992, he was promoted to head of the North American equity desk, a position he held until embarking on a training career in 1996. He has undertaken numerous training assignments throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the U.S.A. for leading asset managers, pension funds and private banks.
The trainer has a BA(Hons) in Economics and Politics and an MA in Development Economics from University College Dublin (UCD). He received his MBA in Finance from Cass Business School in London in 1988. He is the founder of PensionsIQ which provides training and consulting services to pension funds and their advisors.
Phone Number (Optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service