SKY Campus Happiness Program is an innovative and experiential life-skills training and self development program for college students. Students gain foundational stress-management and leadership skills, develop a personal daily breathing and meditation practice, develop strategies for social connection and community building, and engage in peer driven service initiatives.
Thousands of students in leading universities across the country (e.g. Stanford, MIT) say the retreat and its techniques have made them stronger people and leaders by reducing stress, boosting energy, improving time management, and increasing confidence in interpersonal relationships.
The program features interactive group processes, experiential learning, emotional intelligence training, breathing techniques, yoga, meditation, leadership and service. It's fun and rejuvenating retreat that is totally focused on your current and future well-being.
SCHEDULE:The workshop timings are as follows: -- Jan 24, Thu | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm -- Jan 25, Fri | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm -- Jan 26, Sat | 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm -- Jan 27, Sun | 1:00 pm - 6:00 pmPlease make sure you can be there for all four days!
VENUE:Newport Beach A, Student Center, UCI Campus
INSRUCTIONS:1. Complete this form by Friday, Jan 18th 2019; answer the questions in detail.
2. The event is open to ALL UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE students of UCI, as well as faculty/staff.
3. This form is meant to help you introspect on your life. We request that you take the questions seriously and complete the form in detail.
4. If your submission is found to be incomplete or without enough detail we may ask you to resubmit this form before the program.
5. There are limited spots for this retreat, it is best to submit the form as soon as possible. Registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve bases until we reach the capacity limit.
6. We will reach out to you via phone or email within a few days of submitting this form to complete the registration.
7. You are expected to confirm your attendance over phone or email within 24 hours of receiving our call. If you fail to confirm with us, your seat may be given to the next applicant in line.
8. The scholarship is provided through funds raised by the club. If admitted, you will register free of cost.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT: SKYMEDITATION@UCI.EDU or call 949-247-1380