Cannabis Trade Outreach Survey 2017
In order to assess the current and planned activity of cannabis producers in Santa Cruz County, local trade and advocacy groups are reaching out to SANTA CRUZ COUNTY GROWERS, PROCESSORS AND MANUFACTURERS OF CANNABIS WHO SELL OR INTEND TO SELL ANY OF THEIR PRODUCT. We appreciate your willingness to share information which will be useful in developing the Environmental Impact Review (EIR) currently being conducted. The survey is completely anonymous. Please complete a separate survey for each parcel where you are currently or planning to grow or manufacture cannabis plants in 2017.
1. Do you grow, process or manufacture cannabis products for sale
I grow cannabis
I process or manufacture products with cannabis
2. What percentage of your production (plants and/or product) do you intend to sell? (ie 100%)
3. Will you sell exclusively in the regulated market, grey market or both?
Only in the regulated market
Only in the grey market
In both the regulated and grey market
4. Estimate your anticipated annual gross revenue in the regulated market:
Less than $50,000
Between $50,000 and $100,000
Between $100,000 and $500,000
Between $500,000 and $1,000,000
Between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000
5. If applicable estimate your anticipated revenue in the grey market:
6. How many years have you been operating in Santa Cruz County?
7. If you grow, process or manufacture do you do it all at the same location?
8. What is the approximate size of the entire parcel on which your operation is located?
Less than < 1 acre
More than > 1 acre but < 3 acres
More than 3 acres but less than 5 acres
More than 5 acres but less than 10 acres
More than 10 acres but less than 20 acres
More than 20 acres but less than 40 acres
More than 40 acres
9. Approximately how much space do you use to grow cannabis plants? (at 1 location)
100 sq ft or less
More than 100 sq ft but less than 500 sq ft
More than 500 sq ft but less than 1000 sq f
More than 1000 sf but less than 5000 sq ft
More than 5000 sq ft but less than 10,000 sq ft
More than 10,000 sq ft
10. Approximately how many plants are you growing (or planning) to grow in 2017 (at 1 location)In the next 12 months?
Less than 7 mature plants
More than 6 but less than 99 plants
Between 99 and 500 plants
More than 500 less than 1000 plants
More than 1000 plants
11. Are you currently in the County cultivators registration program?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service