Mary Ann Homer Legislative and Political Action Award
Presented to the county with the most outstanding advocacy program/project. Projects may include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Voter registration drives, direct contact with legislators, public education campaigns, legislative alert projects
- Level of alliance’s involvement
- Level of involvement of local medical society
- Alliance TEXPAC membership
- Funds raised for candidate support
- Campaign work for TEXPAC-endorsed candidate(s)
Person Completing Form
If not county president
If you would like this project/program/event to be considered for another award category, please indicate which category(ies) below.
Please be sure to include all requested information for other category criteria.
Dedication to the Mission
Advocates of Health Award
Alliance Innovation Award
Durham Award for Membership
Does your alliance have a legislative chair?
Were you or your chair invited to attend meetings of your county medical society’s legislation council/committee?
Did your county participate in First Tuesdays in the District events?
Please describe the project or event.
If you wish to be considered for another award category, please include additional award’s criteria information here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service