The Sustainability Advisory Committee welcomes your comments and questions to feed forward development. Please be sure to hit “submit” at the bottom of the page.
Vision Statement: WWU provides and promotes sustainable alternatives in the procurement of goods and services.
Input on vision statement:
Goal 1: Give priority to sustainable businesses.
• Objective 1.1: Develop “Sustainable Purchasing Guidelines” within the E-Procurement process, inclusive of lifecycle accountability, vendor information, embodied energy and emissions, and social equity practices.
• Objective 1.2: Create and implement whole-life costing in establishing purchasing guidelines.
• Objective 1.3: Increase purchases from local and regional business by [%].
Input on Goal 1 and Objectives:
Goal 2: Optimize the use of recycled products and natural resources throughout our supply chain.
• Objective 2.1: Create a tracking system that will annually provide data on all University purchasing.
• Objective 2.2: Increase the use of recycled and reclaimed products by [%].
Input on Goal 2 and Objectives:
Goal 3: Engage students, staff, faculty and others through education and activities.
• Objective 3.1: Survey students, staff and faculty to gauge their knowledge of sustainable purchasing by [date].
• Objective 3.2: Create opportunities for all students, staff, and faculty to learn about sustainable purchasing by [date].
Input on Goal 3 and Objectives:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service