Internship Learning Agreement 2019-2020
Hello, and thanks for your interest in an internship! Please note that this form is for students who have already secured an internship opportunity and who have already talked with a faculty member about supervising them in the internship.
This form is not designed for a student who is interested in an internship but hasn't found one yet. Contact the Office of Career Development if you are in this situation. Thank you.
• This learning agreement is to be completed by the student at least 30 days before the beginning of the internship to ensure that there is ample time for all approvals. It is important that all parties work quickly once an internship has been offered to ensure that a student does not miss the opportunity to receive academic credit.
• The online form will then be routed to the student, the faculty internship supervisor, the site supervisor and multiple individuals at Wingate for review/approval.
• The dates of the internship should fall within the dates of a regular semester or summer term. The student will be registered for the internship in accordance with these dates. Only 1 internship class is allowed per semester, typically.
• The student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 at the beginning of the internship.
• A student may not earn more than 12 credit hours total for internships.
• This agreement will not be accepted for credit without the site supervisor, faculty internship supervisor, and intern portions of the Learning Agreement, (including job description, academic component, and method of evaluation.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wingate University.