Dayton Education Association: Resources & Action Boot Camp Registration
Resources & Action Boot Camp
Friday, October 18, 8am-1:30pm
(Conference Exchange Day-no school)
To be held in Dayton-location provided upon registration confirmation
NEA Staff, OEA Staff, and DEA Members will guide you through:
• Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• NEA Member Benefits
• Code of Conduct/Social Media Do’s & Don’ts
• Member Engagement Action
• Member Action in Support of DEA-recommended School Board Candidates
The DEA Resources & Action Boot Camp will provide you with:
• Tools to enhance your union knowledge & skills
• Resources to better your financial future
• Opportunity to impact an important election
• Networking opportunities with DEA sisters and brothers
• Professional Development Contact Hours
• Breakfast and lunch provided
• And it’s all FREE!
Will you definitely attend if confirmed?
YES, I will definitely attend!
Your Name? (First Name and Last Name)
DPS Building Where You Work?
Your Personal/Non-DPS Email Address?
Your Personal Cell Phone Number?
Optional: Comments and/or questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service