In June 2012, ENCOD decided to install a fund to support its members to carry out small projects related to the goal of drug policy reform. Members can apply by filling out the present form. Applications can be sent anytime during the year. If funded, a member can apply again after the completion of the project, and the approval of the report. Single project grants will not exceed 500 euro.
2. What is not funded? Funding is not intended to compensate staff or buy supplies for the organisation, pay outstanding bills, or pay off debts or loans.
2. When will organisations be notified? Upon receiving the application organisations will be notified if the application is acceptable, and if any further documentation or information is required. After the final application has been received, approval process can take up to 60 days.
2. Bank account
3. Names of relevant persons in the organisation (Steering committee of organisation, feed back group)
2. Projects requiring more than 3 months, interim progress reports will be provided every three months and final report at end date
3. Final reporting must include financial and narrative report with overview of project and goals and objectives accomplished
4. Final report must include original invoices of all expenditures and payments made with ENCOD support