Application Form for Admission at North Bengal International University (NBIU)
Please read the entire form carefully before filling it in, that the application will only be processed after submission of all the necessary documents.
Check list of required documents of the applicant to be submitted in the admission office:
1. Passport sized photographs (4 copies).
2. Certified copy of marks sheet(s) / academic transcript(s), certificate(s) and testimonial(s) of HSC & SSC / A-level & O-level / diploma / bachelor / examinations (1 copy).
Requirements for admission to undergraduate and graduate programs vary from discipline to discipline and program to program. Requirements for admission into different programs are given below:
For Bachelor Programs:
1. Minimum GPA of 2.50 in both SSC & HSC or equivalent or a total GPA of 6.00 with minimum GPA 2.00 in SSC or HSC.
2. Minimum GPA of 3.50 in both SSC and HSC (with Mathematics & Physics) or equivalent for the students of Science and Engineering Faculty.
3. Applicants must have five subjects in O-level and two subjects in A-level. He should have minimum B Grade or GPA 4.00 in the four subjects and minimum C Grade or GPA 3.50 in the other three subjects.
For Master Programs:
In addition to the required qualifications for the Bachelor programme applicants must have GPA 2.00 in the graduate level.