2019 PCAL Summer Basketball Registration
Register here for the 2019 PCAL Summer Basketball League. Registration closes Friday, May 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm Pacific Daylight Time.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING:
1. You may register for a church that meets one of these criteria:
*Primary Church: this is the church you attend most regularly
*Church of Residence: this is the church that is geographically closest to your home
*Continuing Registration: this is the church you signed up for the last time you registered
Registering for a church does NOT ensure that 1) you will be placed on a team, 2) your church will have a team, or 3) members of your church team will not be combined with members of another team. Final Rosters will be announced after registration.
A registrant may not change his preferred church once he submits the form, even before May 8. Please choose carefully.
2. Each registrant must meet one of the following criteria:
*Is baptized in the Coptic Orthodox Church
*Takes communion regularly in the Coptic Orthodox Church AND his church is in communion with the Coptic Orthodox Church (if he himself is not Coptic)
*Intends to be baptized in the Coptic Church in the next 365 days.
3. The Preferred Age Limit (18-35) prioritizes players born between September 1, 1983 and August 31, 2001, both in terms of registration and suggested playing time. Other registrants are considered provisional. In some seasons, players outside this age range have not been assigned to a team because of the challenge of creating even roster sizes between churches. Be aware that this may happen this season based on registrants from each church.
4. Each church with a sufficient number of committed players will host a team. However, based on total number of league registrants, teams may be combined or split at the discretion of the PCAL board.
5. You CANNOT register another player. Each player must register for himself. You will be asked for email confirmation at the end of this form.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the following people:
Concord: Matt Bissada, Mark Younan
Hayward: Youssef Sawiris, Peter Ghobrial (CIS)
Modesto: Daniel Elsakr
Sacramento: Andrew Badroos, Abanoub Poules
San Jose: Josh Masdary
San Ramon: John Nakhla
Other: Andrew Ishak
By checking this box, I agree to respect and follow the registration rules listed on this page (you must check this box to continue).
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service