Free Choice CSA - Buy what you want, when you want.
We grow over 50 certified organic crops, including a wide range of vegetables, strawberries, and ginger.
How it works:
You decide how much or how little (or even if) you spend during any given week, but once we reach the end of the year, your share will not roll over.
We keep track of how much you have spent--all you have to do is pick out your favorite produce without the hassle of having to grab cash.
You can use your share flexibly through these venues:
- Our Farm Stand (2468 Main St. Isle La Motte)
- Daily from dawn to dusk, May through October
- The Champlain Islands SUMMER Farmers Market
- Saturdays at St. Joseph's in Grand Isle, 10 - 2
- Wednesdays at St. Rose in South Hero, 3 - 6
- Operates Mid-May through September, Saturdays through October
The Champlain Islands WINTER Farmers Market
- First and Third Saturdays in November and December
- South Hero Congregational Church
- Through our Home Delivery service:
- Order Sundays for Monday delivery, estimated to run mid-March through mid-November.
- $20 minimum purchase for delivery, no extra fees
Support local agriculture: By paying in advance for your summer’s produce, you help our farm at a time when most of our expenses are incurred. Thank you!
Full details about our Market Share CSA, including locations, dates and times can be found here: https://www.sandybottomfarmvt.com/our-csa/
. Still need more info? email us! email@example.com