Verification of Residence
The parent/guardian must provide one of each of the accepted documents listed below for verification of residency. Please note that name and address must be on the documents. No P.O. Boxes. Cell phone bills are not accepted. Licenses are not accepted. Town Residency forms are not accepted. Only the documents listed are accepted. Copies may be made at the school or you may email them to Kim Rousseau, enrollment coordinator, at
Student's First Name *
Student's Last Name *
Please select your child's grade they will be entering. *
Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy) *
House/P.O. Number *
Street Name *
Town *
Evidence of Occupancy (Must be dated and most recent.) Select one and provide us with a copy or we will copy the document. *
Evidence of Residency: (Tax bill must be most recent, mortgage statement must be within 60 days). Select one and provide us with a copy or we will copy the document. *
If you are not able to provide any of the above documents, then you will need a Residency Affidavit which must be notarized by our Superintendent's office, located at 51 Church St., Kingston, NH. The property owner will need to provide evidence of occupancy and residency at the time of notarization. Please contact the school (642-5262) or visit our school website and go to School Forms ->Parent Residency Affidavit Form to print the form. Please call the SAU office at 642-3688 x222 to set up a time to get your form notarized. Please enter any questions you have here regarding the Residency Affidavit form.
Parent/Guardian's Signature. By entering my First and Last Name I am providing my signature to this document. *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sanborn Regional School District. Report Abuse