Teacher Development SIG Photo Competition 2020
Submissions are being accepted from August to September, but early submissions are welcome. The two winning photographs will be announced by December.
Photo Submission Rules & Guidelines
Only members of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) may submit a photograph for consideration in this competition, and entrants should remain a member up to the time the photo is used.
The photo must:
• be an original photograph taken by the person submitting it
• be in colour
• not have any licensing restrictions that prevents JALT from using it online and in print
• be high definition (minimum 1920×1080 pixels)
• be related to (life in) Japan
• not have any faces visible
• be accessible online and be shared with the TD SIG using an unrestricted link
Each photographer is allowed to submit up to 2 photographs.
It is ultimately at the discretion of the JALT Teacher Development SIG to decide how submissions will be shared between the SIG's journal and newsletter. Submissions that do not win may be divided amongst other editions of the journal and newsletter. All submissions are subject to use by the Japan Association for Language Teaching, e.g. to share information about the competition throughout the organisation. Photographs will not be used outside of official JALT purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at
I have read, understand, and make my submission in compliance with these rules.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service