2. A Bond of $100.00 per cloth is required on finalising your order to confirm your booking.
3. The Bond will be returned after inspection to ensure that damage has not occurred and the cloth is returned folded as per the instructions included with the cloth.
4. If the cloth requires re-folding, a fee of $40.00 per cloth will apply. This will be deducted from the Bond payment and the remainder refunded.
5. An invoice will be issued once your order is confirmed. All payments must be made using internet banking (details will be on the invoice).
6. The Bond payment is required before the order is dispatched and will not be refunded until the remainder of the invoice is paid, and the cloth returned and checked.
7. Cloths must be returned within one week of the last performance. Return freight costs are the responsibility of the customer. Hamilton Operatic Society reserves the right to seek costs, if required, to pursue unpaid invoices or un-returned cloths.