Meeting Rooms may be reserved up to 90 days in advance.
Please contact Darcy Poletti Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.884.2222 ext.522 if you have any additional questions or concerns.
1. Groups must fill out the online form. Staff members will assist with this if needed.
2. Please confirm by checking the appropriate box that you have read the Community Room Policy.
3. If the group indicates they have technology needs, the IT Specialist will make contact prior to the meeting.
4. Groups need to sign in and out at the Information Desk.
5. Groups are responsible for set-up and take-down.
6. Please leave the Community Room as you find it – neat and orderly – and take out all overflow trash to the garbage shed at the west end of the parking lot.