GroveKids Returning Leader Application
- You are a believer in and follower of Jesus Christ
- You regularly attend Forest Grove Community Church - Attridge on a Sunday morning
- You have read and understood the GroveKids Leader Manual (
- You have read and understood the Mennonite Brethren Confession of Faith (link on website)
- You must have a successful Criminal Record Check (CRC) if you are 18+ years old completed prior to the first time you serve at GroveKids this school year. This can be done for you at the church free of charge if you are a resident of Saskatoon AT LEAST TWO WEEKS prior to the first time you are scheduled to serve in GroveKids. Lizzie will let you know if you need one and she will be available to do this for you on Sunday, August 18 from 9-10am or 11am-12pm. Two pieces of ID are required to complete the search (drivers license and health card are best).
- You must attend the GroveKids Leader Training dates for your teams to the best of your ability. You will be notified of the dates that you are required to attend.
- Leaders must be in Grade 7 or older
I have read and understood the above information as well as the GroveKids Leader Manual.
If you have not read the Leader Manual you can find it here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service