North Sydney Masters Health screen & Sign-in
The World Health Organisation declared the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) a Global Health Emergency on the 30th January 2020 and a Pandemic on 11th March 2020. North Sydney Masters Swimming Club will take reasonable, proportionate steps in accordance with published advice, to respond to the current (known) risks associated with the virus. It is important that any person who enters any part of the pool, club or venue is medically and physically fit and is not a danger to themselves or to the health and safety of others. If you are not sure, you should seek medical advice from the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Contact Phone Number
Health Screener - Please read through the following questions
1. Have you travelled internationally and returned to Australia, in the last 14 days?
2. Have you knowingly been in contact with any person who has returned from overseas in
the last 14 days?
3. Have you been exposed to a confirmed case of Coronavirus, in the last 14 days?
4. Have you had contact with person(s) with flu-like symptoms, in the last 14 days?
5. Do you have any of the following symptoms? Fever, Cough, Sore throat, New or Unexplained muscle and/or joint pain, stuffy nose, fatigue, diarrhoea, vomiting, running nose, new or unexplained breathing difficulty.
Health Screener - Please read through the above questions and select one option.
Yes to ANY of the above questions: Access to the Pool is DENIED. Please see below instructions.
No to ALL questions.
If you have answered “YES” to any of the above:
• Access to the Pool is DENIED.
• The Australian Government – Department of Health advises that you must self-isolate for 14 days to help limit the spread of coronavirus.
• If you have any concerns about your health and COVID-19, you can call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
• If you are confirmed with COVID-19 you must immediately advise your club COVID-19 Liaison Officer Carolyn Hinton 0412 611 831
I warrant that, to my knowledge, I am medically and physically fit and able to undertake and participate in swimming and club activities and will not be a danger to myself or to the health and safety of others. I understand that while at the venue, participating in club activities or swimming (and before and after swimming), I must ensure I undertake and comply with social distancing and exemplary hygiene measures. I acknowledge that I undertake all activities at my own risk and the club and venue (as well as Swimming Australia and Masters Swimming NSW) have not and cannot make any representation or warranty that attending the venue or participating in swimming or club activities is free from risk.
I declare that all information given in this form is true and correct.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service