When you fill out this form, you will become a member of the DPJ 2024 Editorial Board! (You must be a registered member of the Dialogic Pedagogy journal in order to become one of its editors. Please see https://dpj.pitt.edu
for the instructions of how to register and fill out your profile for your research and reviewing interests.)
The main responsibilities of a member of the DPJ Editorial Board are to:
- discuss and make decisions on diverse DPJ policy issues,
- serve as Managing Editors for submitted manuscripts,
- introduce new initiatives and policies to improve the DPJ,
- raise concerns about our current practice and its goals and values, and
- participate in the nominations and elections of the DPJ officers.