Do you have an idea for a social enterprise (project or business that benefits the community and makes money) that you are interested in developing over the next 12 months?
If you answered YES, please complete the application below to apply for the Youth Hub Fellowship Program.
PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be able to save your progress and return to it later. Feel free to copy and paste the questions below into a separate document and complete this form when you are ready to submit the entire application.
The Yearlong Fellowship includes:
• 4 months of weekly social enterprise training to develop a business model, strategy and pitch (professional presentation) for your own social enterprise
• Professional adult mentorship
• Free access to your own co-working space and office amenities Monday through Friday 12-8pm (use of computers, internet, media equipment, and space to work on projects, meet with clients & mentors, etc.)
• A pitch event, where you will present your social enterprise proposal with access to at least $1000 in SEED FUNDING and volunteer support from professionals
• 7 months of follow up coaching, training and networking events
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NOVEMBER 14, 2017 at 11:59pm. Participants will be selected by DECEMBER 1, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact: Gino Pastori-Ng 510-575-1251 email@example.com