1) Helping students become better readers.
2) Providing books and magazines that will interest students.
3) Providing materials that support teachers and classes.
4) Providing a collection that serves our community.
In choosing materials, we aim to accomplish the goals outlined above. To that end, the materials chosen for the collection should:
1) Encourage or enhance reading and/or support the curriculum.
2) Reflect the interests and needs of our diverse school population.
3) Fit within our budget and our space.