Cuban Salsa Leuven - registration beginners classes!
Enrol for our salsa classes by using this form!
After completing the form, we will contact you by mail to confirm your place.
Location: Heverlee, Leuven. The precise location will soon be revealed ;-)
Start Tuesday October 6th
For the beginners classes, you can enrol solo or with a dance partner. In case you are looking for a dance partner, contact us and we will do our best to help you. Due to limited capacity following corona measures, enrolments work on a first come first serve basis.
If you are looking for a dance partner, join this Whatsapp group:
Price for 1 series of 10 beginners classes: € 75
The first class is a FREE try-out class but registration is needed.
After the class the teachers will ask you if you would like to join for the series.
See you very soon on the dance floor!!
Katrin, Tina, Agne and Sean
Name of your dance partner (if you have one). If you have a dance partner, make sure he/she is also registered seperately. If you don't have a dance partner, write "solo" and we will do our best to find a dance partner for you!
CUBAN SALSA FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
Series of 10 classes for absolute beginners.
We believe that everyone can experience the pleasure of dancing Cuban salsa and we promise to help!
The first class is a FREE try-out class. After the class the teachers will ask you if you would like to join for the series.
I give Cuban Salsa Leuven permission to contact me regarding classes and activities
Sports are allowed in bubbles of 50, within this bubble you do not need to keep a distance. We further limit the amount of students in our classes, so that every person has enough space. Enrolling beforehand is mandatory.
Couple dances are allowed. For the partnerwork classes, we ask you to enroll with a dance partner. This way, we avoid an unbalance which would give the need to switch partner regularly during class.
There is no rotation between the couples in the partnerwork classes, but we allow rotation from week to week, i.e. you dance one week the whole hour with the same partner and you switch a partner next week. Changing partners is not mandatory, fixed couples can dance together throughout the trimester.
In this period some extra precautions are necessary. Therefore keep in mind that:
- Places are limited, with careful attention to the balance. Enrolments are on a first come, first serve basis.
- When entering and leaving the building, face masks are mandatory. We will follow the situation in Belgium concerning the use of face masks in class.
- Don't come to class when you are feeling unwell. Wash hands before and after the class.
- Classes will last 1h10 with 10 minutes break for aeration. After the class is finished, we kindly ask to leave the dance hall. It is allowed to have drinks in the bar.
- It will only be possible to take the whole series of 10 classes.
- We ask for your e-mail and phone number, for the purpose of contact tracing. We will also use it to keep you up to date, should anything change regarding your class!
If you have more questions please feel free to contact us!
I have read, understood and will follow the guidelines regarding Covid-19
I have read and accept the general conditions
All dancers in our school get a discount when they bring new students to our beginners classes. Were you invited by a student of Cuban Salsa Leuven?
I am prepared to have fun!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service