Fall Alternative Break (~Wednesday to Sunday)
$1350 (minimum) for up to 10 people. Each additional participant beyond the first ten is an additional $100 per person for up to 35 people.
A 20% deposit is due at the earliest convenience to officially reserve requested week. Deposit must be received 30 days prior to arrival.
● Checks can be made payable to REACH, Inc. and can be sent to 610 Mountain Ave. SW, Roanoke, VA 24016
● Payments can be made online on our website (include name of group and dates of attendance)
Program fees include the following:
● Up to 12 meals (food and assistance provided by REACH staff, but groups will aid in preparation, service, and clean-up of meals)
● Lodging at First Christian Church (344 Church Ave. SW, Roanoke, VA 24016)
○ Hardwood floor space with room for bedding (air mattresses, cots, and/or mats
are not included)
○ Full facility use of amenities (kitchen, restrooms, parking, cafe, meeting spaces,
● Shower arrangements with YMCA (two blocks away)
● 6-8 hours of service per day for one week (typically Monday-Friday, but other arrangements can be made)
○ All service activities will be coordinated and supplied by REACH and its partners. When necessary, staffing by REACH will be provided.
● Reflections facilitated by REACH staff (optional)
Program fees do NOT include the following:
● Cover fees for non-free recreational activities