HDC Resource Development Survey
Healthy Dancer Canada is gathering information in order to create new resources for adolescent dancers. This survey is intended for adolescents who are currently studying dance and those who have studied dance in the past. If an adult is helping fill-in the survey, please ensure the responses are from the adolescent dancer. There are 23 short questions.
Please provide information about yourself.
Prefer not to say
2. Where do/did you study dance? (select all that apply)
3. How old are you?
4. At what age did you start dance lessons?
Please provide information about your dance experience.
5. What dance forms have you studied?
6. How long have you studied each dance form selected above?
7. How many times do you dance each week and for how many hours?
8. Do you enter dance competitions?
9. Do you have opportunities to perform?
10. Describe one time you performed that was important to you.
11. What do you enjoy most about your dancing?
12. What motivates you to continue dancing?
13. Is there anything that would deter you from continuing your dance classes?
14. If you have opportunities to perform, what do you like most about the experience?
15. If you have opportunities to enter dance competitions, what do you like most about the experience?
16. If you are not dancing now, why did you stop dancing?
17. What do you think is the most important thing you learn while dancing?
18. Describe a good dance experience you have had with a teacher.
19. Describe a difficult dance experience you have had with a teacher.
20. What are the most important qualities a dance teacher should have?
21. Describe a good dance experience you have had with your peers.
22. Describe a difficult dance experience you have had with your peers.
23. Do you think your physical development is earlier or later than most other girls/boys your age at dance class? (Physical development refers to your physical growth.)
A little earlier
About the same
A little later
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service