Indianapolis Airport Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Operation Form
UAS guidelines for operations within 5 miles of any IAA operated Unit
- Commercial Operators are individuals or firms operating a UAS as part of any commercial venture or as part of providing professional services. 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 107 governs this activity. For more information please visit
- Recreational Operators are anything other than a commercial operation. Rules for recreational operations are located at the following link:
- ALL OPERATORS must fill out the form before the UAS activity if within 5 miles of an IAA operated airport (IND, 2R2, EYE, UMP, MQJ, 8A4).
- ALL OPERATORS must contact local air traffic control (ATC) at (317) 227-5843 if any operator plans to carry out UAS activity within 5 miles of the Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
- If you have any questions, please contact Airport Operations at (317) 487-5023.
Name of UAS Operator:
Address of UAS Operator:
Phone Number to reach UAS Operator during activity:
Secondary Contact Information:
Name and Phone Number
Location of UAS Activity:
Date of Activity:
Start Time of Activity:
End Time of Activity:
UAS Registration Number:
Airport Near Activity
2R2 - Hendricks County (Gordon Graham Field)
8A4 - Downtown Heliport
EYE - Eagle Creek
IND - Indianapolis International
MQJ - Indianapolis Regional
UMP - Metropolitan
Type of Operation:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service